The most important items taught in the “TOEFL iBT Speaking Course” are:
- A thorough introduction to all the 4 tasks in the Speaking Section of the TOEFL iBT Test, together with at least a sample response for each task presented by the instructor
- Teaching unique techniques for addressing the topic in each task
- Teaching the professional techniques of Shorthand Writing, Note-taking, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing Ideas for tasks 2, 3, and 4.
- Candidates will learn how to Brainstorm and Prepare their Plan for task 1
- All candidates are supposed to do the task taught every session and receive professional feedback from the instructor; every session, one task of the Speaking Section would be covered.
- After each session, all candidates are supposed to do some assignments having to do with the task already taught in the class, present them in the following session, and receive some feedbacks from the instructor regarding Addressing the Topic, Proper Grammar Structures and Choice of Words, Fluency, as well as Correct Pronunciation and Intonation
- In the last session, candidates will learn how to Manage Their Time while answering the questions.
There are no reviews yet.