The most important items taught in the TOEFL Writing Course are:
- All the nine types of the Independent Writing Task, having been offered so far in the TOEFL iBT exams, are separately and fully discussed.
- Candidates will learn how to Brainstorm and prepare their Plan for all the nine types of the Independent Writing Task.
- Candidates will learn how to write the Introduction, Body Paragraphs, and Conclusion for all the nine types of the Independent Writing Task.
- Through practical examples, candidates will be taught how to use 7 vital techniques to support an idea in their Body Paragraphs.
- For both the Independent and Integrated Tasks, quite a few practical phrases, vocabulary, and expressions are taught throughout the course.
- Correct Usage and Punctuation of all the Transitions used to create Compound, Complex, and Compound-Complex Sentences will be fully explained throughout the course.
- Common mistakes made by the Iranian candidates will be fully covered.
- The skills necessary for writing the Integrated Task—including the Techniques for Note-taking, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing Ideas—will be meticulously taught during the course.
This course is not only for those who want to learn the writing skill for TOEFL. This is for you to learn how to write sentences in English, you can improve your grammar and other skills such as speaking and listening through this course. So, if you intend to get prepared for TOEFL or IELTZ, either way, we highly recommend you to take this course.
The course is on Mondays: 27 July – 25 October
There are no reviews yet.